COVID-19- We have carried out Covid-19 training and created necessary risk assessments. Housekeepers are trained in Covid-19 cleaning practices. If you feel ill whilst you are here, please notify us straight away and we can advise on the nearest medical resources and if necessary. In the event of your symptoms continuing it is advisable, if possible, to return home and self-isolate.
PLANNING AHEAD –Things to bring along. I am happy for you to bring along your own pillows and duvets, however these are changed weekly and all cleaned to a very high standard. Please advise beforehand if you are bringing any of your own bedding and then we can leave the beds ready for you to make up. Please bring your groceries with you or organise a delivery from our local supermarkets which include Sainsburys, Asda, Iceland, Tesco and Ocado. Some local pubs have excellent take away menus or you can order takeaways from just eat or zoom, we are happy to advise…
DURING YOUR STAY – There will be extra cleaning products, hand sanitisers, hand towels for your use. I am sorry but Farm participation will not be possible at the current time but you will still be able to see the farm animals in the fields.
DEPARTURE – Please leave on time at 10.00 am to give us sufficient time to prepare for the next guests. Please help us by stripping the beds and putting the sheets and towels into the laundry bags provided Please load the Dishwasher with crockery, cutlery, glasses etc. and turn it on a high wash.
CHECK IN – Check in is now strictly 4pm this will then give us time to deep clean the barns to Covid-19 standard.
SOCIAL DISTANCING WALLINGTON FARM BARNS – Fortunately we have plenty of wide open spaces. We have some beautiful circular walks around the lanes, so you will still be able to maintain your social distance and keep to your household groups without having to interact with others. Initially we will be operating a social distance check-in and keys will be in the doors. However, rest assured we will still be completely available to you during your stay to deal with any queries/concerns. We are here to help so please contact us with any questions or suggestions on 01948770491/07730413383 email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations must be notified to and received by us in writing (preferably by email). Once received we will confirm and process your cancellation request.
- We offer Flexible Cancellation which removes the stress and worry from booking your holiday. You can cancel your Booking and obtain a full refund of the accommodation costs up to fourteen (14) days before the arrival date. For example, if your arrival date is a Friday, you can cancel as late as 11.59pm the Friday two weeks prior to this. However, we ask that you give us as much notice as possible about your cancellation.
- If you cancel later than fourteen (14) days before the arrival date then we are unable to refund your Booking, as we will have incurred costs and are unlikely to be able to re-let our accommodation in such a short period of time.
For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out your own travel insurance for UK holidays which includes cancellation cover. This will give you the peace of mind that you will get your money back if you need to cancel your holiday at almost the last minute. If you choose not to do so then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
- In addition to the above cancellation terms, if either the lead person on the booking or Wallington Farm Barns is placed under additional Covid-19 related restrictions, or a member of the party receives official notice to self-isolate, a full refund will be given for cancellations up to 2 days before arrival. (NB Official evidence will be required).
- Terms & Conditions published and attached to your booking at the time apply.
The refund payment for cancelled bookings will be released back to you on the scheduled date of check-out, either to your credit card or bank account, depending on how you paid.
Cancellations made 2 days or 1 day prior to, or on the day of check-in will not be eligible for a refund. Example: For a check in on Friday, Guests can cancel the prior Monday, Tuesday, but not Wednesday (2 days prior) or Thursday (1 day prior) or Friday (day of check in).
You may cancel your booking by simply notifying us (Wallington Farm Barns) that you wish to do so at least 3 days prior to the arrival date, by email.
Applicable to all bookings
- You may not under any circumstances transfer your booking to anyone else without prior consent